AIR LINE TICKETING
Company Name: JOB JUNCTION
Company Type: Human Ressources
Experience: 1 Year
Number of Positions: 11
- Help troubleshoot and fix technology problems over-the-counter with clients while offering professional services to help achieve business goals.
- Perform FOD walks in the ramp area between flights.
- Refueled and clean ground equipment, and remove (FOD) debris from tarmac.
- Learned and follow TSA as well as FAA regulation as part of every day activities.
- Assist in the creation of VIP packages and work independently in additional departments providing clerical assistance
- Establish passengers’ reservations history, collect fees, explain FAA and airline rules and regulations.
- Attend agency clients personally and by telephone, to sell tickets for the Amadeus system of the airline.
- Organize and make preparations in airport VIP room for social events attend by groups such as government officials and executives.
- Provide assistance with passengers check-in and cargo acceptance.
tilize standard operating procedures, effective crew resource management, communication and procedures specify in the company operation manual.
- Check how many pieces of luggage they are carrying and direct them to TSA check.
- Ticket agents also work in conjunction with TSA in helping control passenger flow into the secured area.
- Process reservations via computer and web-base Marriott databases.
- Plan and participate in conventions and meetings gear towards organizations contemplating Marriott conference and convention services.
SALARY RANGE :
Tsh 700,000 – Tsh1,000,000
Leave a Reply