Job Title: Assistant Project Managers (2)
Reporting to: Project Manager
Region: Dar es Salaam
Hours of work: 8am -5pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours as required by work load.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To partner with key stakeholders to enhance business results through effective project delivery, from project initiation to benefits realization stage.
- ln this role, the Assistant Project Manager will plan, coordinate, and monitor medium and large scale projects with a high degree of complexity and risk.
- Work in collaboration with Business user / project sponsor to define project objectives, expected business outcomes, and success criteria
- Coordinating with cross-functional stakeholders and solution providers to define project scope, product requirements, and technical requirements; work with project sponsor to identify resource (budget, people, equipment etc.) requirements and availability.
- Preparation of, review and approval facilitation, ad filing of, the project plans, project documentations
- Facilitating the execution of multiple projects, lead the collaboration improvement efforts for internal and external team, enforce project governance and remove roadblocks towards project success.
- Consistently provide information on project progress, RAID log, and project cost control reports to relevant stakeholders to make effective, timely decisions.
- Manage third party relationships involved in the overall implementation project to include scheduling activities, tracking progress, and ensuring deliverables are thoroughly tested by business users and validated to be in-line with the envisaged outcomes.
- Facilitate project closure activities, work with users and process Leads to ensure documented processes, support models and SLAs are in place; monitor project benefits for a defined time frame and report progress to business users/ project sponsor.
- Contribute towards the understanding of market and liquidity risks arising from new initiatives [trades, products, activities] and recommend appropriate controls.
- Work closely with Project Manager to set priorities.
- Follow projects standards and guidelines as provided by the PMI’s PMBOK & PMO office .
2. FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to produce concise and effective reports, presentations; ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis results in a clear, precise, and actionable manner .
3. INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
Internal: Owners of the projects, Management and all other stakeholders.
Assistant Project Managers Job Vacancies at Exim Bank Tanzania
4. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Banking, information Systems, Information Technology or any other related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP] certification is a must, Master’s Degree in Project Management is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in project management lifecycles and software development lifecyles.
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project, PowerPoint etc
How to Apply:
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline:-24th June 2022