Director of Corporate Banking
Dar es Salaam
KCB Bank Tanzania
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, also KCB Bank Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania.
The Director of Corporate Banking will be responsible for the strategic leadership and management of Corporate Banking profitability and growth targets whilst maintaining high level of customer satisfaction. This will involve the management of teams to deliver products and services focused towards assets, liabilities and income growth
- Development of the overall business strategy covering the Corporate Customer segment and business through deals syndication, business modeling, cost and risk management.
- Development of a Corporate Banking budget in cooperation with Head of Finance.
- Generate revenues (commissions, fee income and net interest income) from structured and trade finance transactions;
- Ensure strong cross- selling of existing and new products to existing and new clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all relevant business units in the bank
- Ensure recruitment and maintenance of good quality assets, as well as pricing model that generates target profitability across the corporate business
- Lead and manage the corporate function workforce (including Unit Heads, Relationship Managers and Corporate Bankers);
- Ensure adequate, relevant training and proper positioning and leveraging of the function’s human resources.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations i.e. BoT prudential guidelines, Banking Act, and internal processes and procedures.
- Prepare and present the Corporate Banking business performance and strategy Papers to the Board.
- Director of Corporate Banking Job Vacancy at KCB Bank Tanzania
- Monitoring and ensuring high quality/ consistent service delivery and target response times to credit requests and other service related requests in line with set quality standards.
- Business development through an effective call program to both existing and prospects, explore/review lending opportunities in order to grow the lending book.
- Monitoring the performance of existing portfolio and ensuring that the team undertakes thorough credit appraisal to minimize bank exposure. – Maintains the highest standards of credit quality in order to identify
- NPLs and agree on acceptable exit plan.
- Seeking ‘cross-selling’ opportunities for other products and services through proactive and aggressive business development. Marketing KCB’s products to prospective customers, in-order to increase fee income through skillful and correct pricing structure.
- Maintenance of high team morale and motivation through
- Professional leadership and guidance,
- Team Building activities to develop team work to ensure highest degree of co-operation and productivity.
- Networking and development of efficient market intelligence for use by the team
- University degree or its equivalent and relevant professional qualification in Business
- Eight (8) years of experience with similar responsibilities
- Professional qualification e.g. CDSC is essential.
Deadline: 2022-06-23 00:00:00
Leave a Reply