Form Four Results 2022/2023 – Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022: CSEE Results 2022 are the results that come out after Form Four students have finished taking their exams. The CSEE is administered on the first week of April every year. Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) is offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education (O level) and have had three credits at CSEE level.
The objectives of this examination are to assess the learner’s knowledge and ability to pursue with further education such as A Level and College courses; to examine the extent to which the learners can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large. Therefore, candidates at this level are expected to possess the following skills in a broad range of activities: knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
Form Four Results grow with varying degrees that enable these graduates to succeed in furthering their higher education at university without having to study the various disciplines due to their achievements and their combinations they studied in Form Four in 2022.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) usually announces Necta Results 2022 Form Four Few months later after students complete their exams.
The Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE). This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education, which is administered by NECTA at the first week of November every year.
NECTA CSEE Exam main objectives are
• To assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
• To evaluate and grade students. Exams provide a controlled environment for independent work and so are often used to verify students’ learning.
• To identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions. Certain professions demand that students demonstrate the acquisition of certain skills or knowledge. An exam can provide such proof – used as a screening and criteria for those students who wish to join various diploma and certificate colleges in Tanzania such as Health and allied programs, Business and administration, Teaching, Agriculture etc. You can check this link for more details about nacte colleges and courses offered in 2022/2023 academic year
• Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large;
• The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
How to check the results of Form Four (Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022/2023) through the NECTA National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) website
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is a Government Institution established by Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for overseeing all National Examinations in Tanzania. Here you can see how to check your Necta Form Four Results 2022 after graduation Form Four in 2022. To check your NECTA CSEE results:
Visit the NECTA official website necta.go.tz.
Check for latest CSEE results news on the NECTA latest news section
On the NECTA latest news section, you will see the latest news related to NECTA Form Four Results 2022 (Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022 Necta)
Click on the link which says NECTA Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022/2023
The new page with the full breakdown of necta results CSEE 2022 (Matokeo Form Four 2022) will open,
From there you will be able to check your results by searching your school’s name or center number.
Necta 2022 Form Four official links
Here are the alternative links to check your Necta Form Four Results 2022
CSEE RESULTS 2022
Leave a Reply