IT Digital Channels Officer
The post is responsible for management of the technical support for the digital channel applications.
- Provide technical support for digital channels applications by performing administrative role on the applications.
- Provide technical support during implementation of tasks related to digital channel projects.
- Provide monitoring for channels system to increase system availability
- Ensure all faults of the existing channel services and provide strategic initiative that will improve customer experience and business performance. Continuously analyse user requirements to develop and provide solutions
- Delivering business solutions by ensuring that they are well tested and are rolled out in a manner that does not adversely affect business processes.
- Work closely with IT Security and Risk to ensure that the channels are well secured and in implementing SSL and other encryption certificates for ensuring robust and secure services
- Recommend and implement upgrades or changes to the systems for efficient performance, security or business benefits
- Provide first level IT training and support to users in addition to keeping track of user issues and oversee their prompt resolution.
- Maintain and manage up to date system configurations and user documentation.
- Provide guidance, training need analysis, coaching to the unit members in order to improve talents of the unit members.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Master’s degree in Business Management OR a Business Related Field is an added advantage
Professional qualifications in:
MCP, MCTIP, CCNA,T-24 or any banking application ,LINUX , Oracle RQ, Computer language, Ability to write SQL Scripts, PL/SQL procedures in Oracle Database, SQL Server or any other RDMS
Leave a Reply