Office Manager at betPawa
betPawa Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Our mission is to enable everyone in Africa to place a bet, and trust they will get their winnings.
betPawa is an internationally recognized brand operating across 10 African countries, rapidly expanding into further markets. betPawa specializes in serving communities by enabling everyone to place any size bet and win big with the market-leading win bonus schemes. The company builds trust and recognition through Dream Maker and Win BIG, Give Back campaigns, funding outright, or matching winners’ contributions to community development projects.
We are looking for a supportive and attentive to details Office Manager. You will be responsible for organizing and coordinating administration duties and office procedures. The role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Ensure compliance of the company with all relevant authorities
- Ensure proper running of the office & ensure all office supplies are replenished
- Coordinate with other department leads to ensure seamless operation
- Ensure all company records are well maintained & updated on the cloud
- Ensure proper communication with the regulating authority
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Prepare monthly payroll & assist in payroll reconciliations
- Filing and payment of payroll & statutory taxes
- Maintain the company asset register
- Human resource management – prepare staff contracts & any other communications to staff, maintain a leave schedule, assist in recruitment etc.
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive management information within the timescales agreed
- Degree in Business Administration, HR, or any other business-related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an administration role
- Basic accounting knowledge is desirable
- Proper knowledge of taxes & tax filing processes
- Good knowledge of labour laws
- An ability to work independently and contribute positively to a team environment
- Attention to detail, accuracy, verbal, and written communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer literacy
- Responsible, reliable, and accountable
Language: proficiency in English
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional growth
- Team outings and company events
- The opportunity to work in a high pace, high-tech environment
- Medical Insurance