We are recruiting for the above position where qualified candidates will join our client team in Arusha and Karatu.
The Receptionist provides customer service and administrative responsibilities in an exciting, fast paced environment. The Front Desk Receptionist greets visitors, answers the telephone, responds to both routine and emergency inquiries and performs various clerical duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the first point of contact for customers by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor entry and exit log book)·
- Guide any walking by providing basic information and answering any questions the visitors may have.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received on a daily as and when required to.
- Maintain the general office filing system to ensure that all documents are accurately and effectively filed.
- Schedule and set up boardroom booking by working with heads of department to ensure that the boardroom/ meeting room is scheduled appropriately to avoid mismatch of meetings.
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Ensure delivery of outgoing mails and courier is done with in the expected standards of operation.
- Monitor all working area conditions and equipment to ensure they are within corporate standards for cleanliness, proper maintenance, and safety.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Receptionist job must hold a Certificate/Diploma/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Social Science, or any relevant field·
- Two years of experience in Customer Care related function.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette·
- Ability to pay attention to detail·
- Keen on following processes and procedures·
- Computer skills MS Word and Excel·
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and interpersonal skills·
- Ability to meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are invited to share their CVs and application letters no later than 25th June, 2022 to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Early applicants will be given first priority
Leave a Reply