Dar es SalaamPosted 17 mins ago
WWF is seeking to hire a competent and motivated Receptionist for its office in Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Answer telephone and direct calls to relevant destinations in the office and outside the office
- Take and relay messages to relevant staff and provide information to callers
- Organize and manage the Country Office Front Desk including receiving visitors, determining their business, and directing them to the relevant offices.
- Organize appointments for Senior Officers as appropriate
- Keep track of the office phone use, prepare monthly summary reports, and advice on telephone bill charges
- Ensure effective functioning of office telephone lines
- Ensure posts /mails are collected from the Post Office;
- Receive, date stamp and review all incoming mails and faxes and distribute to the appropriate staff with correspondences recorded in appropriate logbooks.
- Maintain proper record/contact list of staff database and of key stakeholders, partners, and
- WWF Offices globally for quick access.
- Regularly, keep track of senior staff movements and maintain staff movement schedule, a record of key visits and official events to facilitate better plans for appointments, meetings, and field visits as may be appropriate.
- Support staff in flight booking through WWF Air travel agents and preparation of air travel LPO
- Receive air travel invoices and reconcile with LPO’s and submit to Finance office for payment process.
- Deal with queries from the public and customers and monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Manages internal conference and meeting room bookings.
- Monitor movements and maintain reception and conference room assets.
- Ensures the Reception area is clean and arranged in manner that represents office environment.
- Undertake any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- At least an Advanced Diploma in Business Administration/ Public relations coupled with
- Customer Care skills and/or Office management training;
- Minimum of three to five years relevant work experience with proven skills in managing telephone operations /switch board for a large/busy organization.
- Experience in working with international agencies and a variety of partners/customers;
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral English and Kiswahili are indispensable;
- Interest in working with an Environmental Management Organization.
- Should be flexible, articulate and ability to work with minimal supervision
Additional information, Interested applicants may get the detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) through the following websites: https://www.wwf.or.tz/jobs_and_opportunitfes/jobs/
Applications must include a complete Cover Letter & CV with full contact details of three referees and should be addressed to the People & Culture Manager, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 04th July 2022 at 3:30 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and the interviews.
WWF has a principle of zero tolerance for fraud and corruption, if you encounter such an incident, then report by sending an email to email@example.com