Senior Officer- Revenue Assurance
Equity Bank is the region’s leading Bank whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC, Equity Bank is now home to more than 14 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa.
The Bank seeks to recruit passionate and self-driven individual to fill the position below.
Job Title: Senior Officer- Revenue Assurance
- Assist the revenue assurance manager in implementing a fully functional revenue assurance function in the bank under finance department
- Assist in ensuring that RA buildup a robust revenue assurance system
- Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct monthly interest income analysis
- Conduct monthly interest expense analysis
- Review all fees and commission reports prepared by the revenue assurance team
- Compile all the revenue leakage reports and communicate the same to relevant departments and branches.
- Follow up on closure of all the issues raised
- Fast track on total revenue leakage and recoveries done give an update monthly
- Prepare a weekly MD’S briefing
- Prepare a monthly CORC report
- Liaise with operations on need basis on process changes to help in curbing revenue leakages.
- Drive cost reduction, especially direct or product related costs to drive product, channel, and segment profitability
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of financial information used in analysis
- Ensure consistency of information across all information sources
- Obtaining required information from the vast array of systems in the bank
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce, IT or related field
- Critical Skills & Competencies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite and other visualization tools such as Power BI
- Knowledge in the below systems would be an added advantage:
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Oracle systems and database
- Oracle analysis
- Power BI
- Good Knowledge of general accounting principle and practices
Highly developed written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Minimum 2 years in a similar capacity
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application quoting the Job reference and title in the subject field to TZRecruitment@equitybank.co.tz
To be considered your application must be received not later than June 18, 2022.
Equity Bank (T) Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
“Equity Bank (T) Ltd does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted