HESFB Guidelines Offline Applicants – HESFB Students Loan Application
- HESFB Students Loan Applications 2021/2022 – Apply for Student Loan 2021 2022
- Universities Participating in HESFB Student Loan Scheme – student loan scheme application form 2021/2022 pdf
HESFB Guidelines Offline Applicants
Applicant will get the Printout Hardcopy of the loan application in any one of the following areas,
- Centenary Bank (any branch around the Country).
- Download and printout the application from ILMIS website by self.
The Applicant will fill the information in the following sections;
- Personal details
- Parent’s details
- Admission & Loan details
- Applicant’s checklist
Recommendations & Payment
- Having filled in all the mandatory information in all the application’s sections, the Applicant will then attach or accompany the Application with copies of the required documents.
- The Applicant will take this printout loan Application to these personnels mentioned on the form for recommendations, signatures and stamping which include;
- Local Council 1
- Head teacher of previous School/Institution attended
- Sub County Chief/Town Clerk)
- And once he/she finishes the filling in of the printout Loan Application, the Applicant has to go to the Bank (any Centenary Bank branch), and pays fees which has been pre-defined by HESFB and receives the payment acknowledgement or payment slip from the bank.
- The Applicant will then submit the complete and filled loan Application accompanied with the payment acknowledgement or payment slip from the bank to HESFB’s contact person in the Bank.
- And finally the bank’s contact person will also submit the Applications accompanied with the payment acknowledgement or payment slip from the bank to HESFB.
HESFB Eligibility into the Scheme
Pursuant to Section 20 (1) of the Higher Education Students Financing Act 2014, the scheme is for Ugandan students seeking to pursue Higher Education in accredited institutions of higher learning recognized by the National Council for Higher Education and also pursuing the undergraduate programmes shown in table 1. Due to the limited funds allocated for the Scheme, the Board shall award loans to students pursuing such programs in year I & II.