Dar es Salaam
Vodacom Tanzania Plc
- To work with IT, and other M-Pesa teams; to support new products developments, product upgrades, configuration changes, Change requests and incidents.
- To work with Finance, Legal, Marketing, Compliance, Customer Service, Sales, Revenue Assurance & Fraud and any other relevant teams for VodaBima related issues.
- Accelerate Insurance growth by enriching the products and service adoption
- Ensure VodaBima Platform fee are paid on time by Partners
- Overall accountability of VodaBima Customers Retention Strategy and churn management
- Alignment with Product development team on new development and Sorting all the issuers that requires developments and enhancement.
- Perform competitor analysis and tactical initiatives to address the challenges
- Develop and Drive a strategy to achieve maximum penetration and adoption of VodaBima Products & Services.
- Drive BTL strategy for VodaBima
- Perform frequent consumer Understanding activities and physical visits to learn the behaviour and/or pain points of different customer segments and provide key insights for development.
- Consistent monitoring of the churn, subscribers base, usage and propositions to ensure a healthy customer base.
Key performance indicators:
- Overall VodaBima Growth as per the company target
- Grow VodaBima Market and Value Share.
- Accurate and timely delivery of the execution plans specified on the calendar
- Quality of support and stakeholder alignment
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
- Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Actuarial science, Insurance and Risk management, Business Administration, Economics, or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Project management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
- Pricing Design and Analysis
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Customer Centricity
- Segment Strategy and Planning